Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's all about Wyatt

It's all about Wyatt!!!!
Wyatt is SO SPOILED!

He has been sleeping in our bed the past 3 nights because otherwise he isn't sleeping through the night without 2-3 potty runs and Jordan and I were to point of needing sleep! So, we'll see where this goes! Yes, he likes to sleep on his back and yes, I am watching The Bachelorette on the lap top!

Wyatt also loves to be in my flower beds, I try to keep him out of them, but we often put him outside while we are doing things around the house, so we are not always watching him..... look at my flower bed! The iris's are flattened and the other flowers aren't looking good either. I took this picture on Sunday and they are worse today! The good news is he is only doing it to ONE bed!

Wyatt has gone camping, swimming, ran around at Rice Farms and has played hard. As a result, he was becoming a stinky puppy! We gave him his first bath on Sunday. It was successful. I wouldn't say Wyatt liked it, but he didn't hate it. We couldn't snap a picture mid-bath, but here is a picture post-bath. Sad wet puppy!

Wyatt has also been helping me water my flowers each day. He helps me pull the hose around and plays in the water while I'm watering. I snapped this picture the other day! LOVE IT!IT'S ALL ABOUT WYATT! He is so spoiled!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! He is so cute - Roscoe still lays in one of the flower beds so if you learn a way to break that habit, let me know! Looks like he loves the water - a true water dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is a true water dog! When we to Anderson a few weeks ago, he surprised us and started swimming right away! HE LOVED IT! Now bath time was a slightly different story! LOL!

    If I come up with anything regarding the flower beds I'll let you know! Mom said she bought "dog repellant" however Missy LICKED IT! But Missy EAT EVERYTHING! LOL!

    ReplyDelete