Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bridget & Josh Are Engaged!

One of my very best friends, Bridget is ENGAGED! 


Josh West planned out a very exciting engagement for Bridget. He had planned ahead and contacted many of Bridget's friends and told us if we wanted to help celebrate there would be a surprise engagement party for her on Aug 26th in Portland. Of course, mom and I made the trip!

Josh proposed on the water front in downtown Portland and we were all waiting at the restaurant for her second surprise! She thought they were headed to dinner, just the two of them. She was shocked when she walked in the door and about 14 of her closest friends were there to help her celebrate!

Josh picked out (with Bridget's help) this beautiful ring! It is so pretty and it fits Bridget's beautiful personality so well.

 The SHOCK of seeing all of her friends is written all over her face! 
 And we cried! Josh did a great job pulling off the surprise! 
And we cried a little bit more cause we are so happy for Bridget! 


Bridget deserves this happiness more than anyone! She is one of the kindest, nicest, and giving people I know. I couldn't be happier for her and Josh and I can't wait to help them celebrate their life ahead.

Bridget, I love you so much!
Josh, I love you because Bridget loves you!










She was on cloud 9 with her future husband!

She and Josh couldn't stop smiling! 




And of course, more celebratory drinks at the hotel! 
And laughs and happiness! 

I love you Bridget! 

The fun has just begun! Bridget and Josh are planning a destination wedding in Jamaica, June 2013!
I wouldn't miss Bridget's wedding for the world, so we are getting our passports lined out and getting ready for the big trip! Is it June 2013 yet? WE CAN'T WAIT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment