Friday, April 29, 2011

Karen's ABC's

Age: 26
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: Scrubbing the DARK hardwood floor!
Dogs: I want a puppy, he will be my puppy but then Jordan's dog... at least that is what I say! :)
Essential start to your day: Goodbye kiss from Jordan before he leaves for work (he starts work at 7:30am)
Favorite color: Turquoise
Gold or silver: White Gold
Height: 6'2"
Instruments: N/A Basketball count?
Job title: Academic Advisor, Boise State Athletic Department
Kids: Not yet, nor for a while, but hopefully some day!
Live: Boise, ID
Moms name: Beverly Jean
Nickname: Mama K (college bball) Rotten Rose (growing up) No real nick name now
Overnight hospital stays: I'm lucky, haven't had one! Knock on wood!
Pet peeve: When people say "UM" 100 times when they are talking or giving a presentation, or don't speak up and speak with confidence when giving a presentation.
Quote from a movie: John Wayne, The Cowboys "I'm thirty years older than you are. I had my back broke once, and my hip twice. And on my worst day I could beat the hell out of you."
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: 1 older brother, Dan Vickery, he's the best
Time you wake up: Around 7:00-7:30 week days, weekends, depends on what is going on or what happened the night before :)
Underwear: Nothing but Victoria Secret
Vegetables you dislike:
What makes you run late: The snooze button. I do love my sleep.
X-Rays you have had done: Left arm, broken in 6th grade. Right shin, horrible shin splints freshman year in college. Both ankles, resulted in double ankle scope about a year ago. Head/shoulders, horrible migraines about 2 years ago.
Yummy food you make: I would like to think EVERYTHING I make is yummy, but I do love it when I make twice baked potatoes!
Zoo animal: TIGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment