Saturday, October 2, 2010

Broncos Beat Beavers


Yes, it was a fun game, a fun day and the final score was good enough for me! For me, it was a WIN WIN situation. If the Beavers would have won, I would have been a proud Alumni. Since the Bronco's won, I am a proud Bronco Fan as a member of the Athletic Department. I am in my 3rd year at BSU as an Academic Advisor for the Athletic Department. I was happy to see BSU win, but that doesn't mean I was happy to see OSU lose.

Mom, Vickie and I had a great time with our OSU/BSU shirts. We made shirts that were in support of both teams. Every where we went people loved them! (Well, I know that Jordan preferred the BSU side much more than the OSU side, his quote was "Pick a team"). We were even called "Creative Bitches"! We took it as a compliment!

The day of the game was an adventure. Jordan and I woke up at 6:45 so we could watch College Game Day at 7am. We quickly got ready while watching and were picked up by a friend at 8am, at the stadium around 8:20 (it took a while to load the pickup with the tailgating necessities). We arrived and set up "camp" for the day. We had issues withe TV, and the BBQ, but after some investigating, we had everything successfully set up and watched the rest of College Game Day at the tailgate.

Mom, dad, Vickie & Darrell arrived at our house around 11:30, so I went home to meet up with them. We finished up our shirts, I gave a tour of the house to Vickie and Darrel, ate lunch and headed back to the stadium around 1:30pm. We walked around, enjoyed the atmosphere and tailgated until kick off!

We had a great day, enjoyed everyone that came for the game, and the Boise Cascade Tailgate was the BEST COMPANY TAILGATE TO DATE!

It was a great day and a successful day!
Mom and dad stayed the night with Jordan and I, we hit church with them in the morning and then recovered the next day.

GO BRONCOS!
GO BEAVERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment