Friday, February 22, 2013

Out With The Old, In With The New

Dear Envoy,

You have been so good to me! You came into my life during my Junior year of college and you have been by my side for 8 years. We have been across the state of Oregon too many times to count, you took me to Kansas and back safely including an epic road trip from Kanas to Oregon with Dana and Katie. While in Kansas you were trusty and steady through an ice storm and much turmoil. You saw me through many short drives from Boise to Willowcreek and many many more. But the time has come to say goodbye. With so many memories and over 60,000 miles together, it is time say "Goodbye my love".


Sincerely,
Your trusty second owner,

Karen Rice

And now to welcome into my life a new love, my 2012 Buick Enclave.



Last Saturday, Jordan and I went car shopping.
We have been doing research and car shopping online for about two months now! Between finding out the Idaho Leads Project was renewed, and the Envoy quickly approaching 100,000 miles, it was time to upgrade. I am a happy and proud owner of a used Buick Enclave. With three rows of seating there is a plenty of room for Wyatt and room for our family to grow into some day.

So happy and excited! I love my new car! I hope it is a trusty and loyal to me as my Envoy was.

No comments:

Post a Comment