Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Spare bedroom- before & after, curtains

A few weeks ago, my mom came over to Boise and helped me with some curtains for our spare bedroom. I had purchased the fabric months ago, but feeling a little overwhelmed (because I hadn't sewn in so long) mom came to town to "get out of Willowcreek" and helped me get started.
Before curtains:
Weird storage space above the closet.
We got everything set up together and she sewed about half, and then I finished the rest after she left. Below are after pictures! It really makes the room a lot nicer. Our spare bedroom has a lot of storage space, so the curtains make it MUCH nicer!I am very happy with how they turned out!
Now all the spare room needs is a coat of paint!!!!
But that will have to wait until another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment